United Career Fairs adds Quintiles International to list of companies participating in the upcoming career fair on October 22nd. Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 27,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries.
Recruiters will be interviewing for sales representatives/business development openings. The Sales Representative will target, promote and sell our partner’s product to all healthcare providers involved in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Sales Representative manages an assigned territory in order to grow our customer’s business among a targeted healthcare provider audience and further develop relationships with new providers to achieve customer objectives. The Sales Representative will be responsible for providing quality consultative services, coordinating and integrating outside alliances and providing resources to fit customer needs.
- Generate sales in line with assigned Target Territory quota, as agreed upon by the Parties in writing
- Maintain and update current and prospective Target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
- Participate in all training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Target Territory to meet sales and call targets, as agreed upon by the Parties in writing
- Make sales presentations (Details) – individual, one-on-one, in-services
- Maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, and comply with Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (PDMA).
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, sample activity and expense reports
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate so called “Lunch & Learns”, dinner programs, weekend events, all as appropriate