Position Title: Enterprise Client Growth Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Level; Mid Career (2+ Years)
Interview for this position at the upcoming Career Fair in Atlanta.
July 23rd, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
Click Here to Pre-Register for Free
This is a Sales and Management focused career fair in the Atlanta area. This event connects job seekers with hiring managers from several companies in one location.This is not a “cattle call” career fair crowded with hundreds of other candidates and lines out the door. Candidates enjoy an intimate setting that begins with a short presentation from each hiring manager, to help them know which specific opportunities are a good fit.
About the position:
GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Enterprise Client Growth Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Enterprise Client Growth Manager (CGM) is a key member of GreenSky’s sales organization and is responsible for the overall productivity and revenue generation of an assigned portfolio of merchant partners. GreenSky is focused on helping our merchant partners to grow their business, and so the success of the CGM will be measured by the ability to successfully:
- Activate- Ensure new merchant partners are introduced to and actively leverage GreenSky’s solutions
- Grow- Drive use of GreenSky’s solutions by identifying and solving merchant financing challenges
- Retain – Promote continued use of GreenSky’s solutions through best-in-class service and support
- Account Activation– Initiate prioritized outreach to target merchants to establish a commitment to a relationship with GreenSky and to drive initial account activity.
- Account Growth– Drive increased consumer loan volume within an assigned merchant portfolio by growing use of GreenSky’s solutions with both established and underperforming merchants. Activities will include, but are not limited to, initial merchant orientation, ongoing training of all relevant merchant personnel, and creative sales generation initiatives.
- Account Retention– Proactively engage in activities to prevent merchant attrition or reduced use of GreenSky’s financing solutions
- Merchant Support– Provide timely administrative support to assigned merchants to develop loyalty and ensure a great customer experience, including processing pricing requests, assisting with consumer underwriting requests, and responding to merchant questions.
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or similar
- 3-5+ years sales and/or relationship management experience; preferably in channel sales
- Proven track record of success in a quota bearing position
- Ability to identify problems and provide compelling solutions to a variety of merchant needs
- Ability to develop professional relationships over the telephone
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience in construction or consumer finance a plus
- Availability to work outside of normal hours and interact with clients on Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Interested Candidates Should attend the career fair for an interview.