Private Recruiting Event:
We are setting up interviews on August 24th, 2022 for a truly all-in-one logistics source for businesses. They provide solutions backed by industry knowledge and experience. Their experts educate and communicate with customers to effectively plan and manage projects from start to finish.
Through strong partnerships, industry leading technology, and specialty departments, they can deliver any shipment on time and on budget.
Inside and Outside Sales roles available.
Reporting & working directly with ownership. As a Logistics Sales Representative, you will prospect and close shipping/receiving accounts Nationwide. You will start with a book of company accounts to grow while prospecting and closing new business. ALL LEADS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY Enjoy uncapped monthly commissions on top of your base salary!
- Market-based Selling:Learn our value proposition and be able to effectively present these solutions using cost-benefit analysis. Also, present a solution based on the current transportation market, and develop a detailed analysis of customer needs in challenging areas and lanes.
- Your book of business:Take the lead in coordinating the development of all customer proposals. Present and negotiate all rates, fees, terms, and conditions with the customer.
- Account Management:Manage accounts within your book of business focusing on retention and upselling
- Previous experience in logistics sales, operations, or customer service a plus
- Familiarity with using a CRM
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent phone presence, and effective interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable talking & meeting with all types of customers whether C-Level or Warehouse staff.
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
Other essential abilities and skills:
- Sense of Urgency
- Excellent Communication at all levels
- Team player
- Base: $55 – $70K (dependent on experience)
- Commission: 5% of net profit, paid monthly. No cap. 1st year OTE 90-100K.
- Allowances: Laptop, Cell Phone, Benefits Package, 401K, PTO
APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview!