This is an Open House. This is an in-person hiring event for Canon Solutions America. The are recruiting for Field Service Technicians. 3 openings in No VA & one in Maryland.
Please plan to attend our open house on November 29th. You will be able to learn more about the opportunity and meet our recruiting managers.
Represents the organization to customers by providing information, responding to inquiries or troubleshooting product problems. Typically reports to a Supervisor or Manager. Level I employees are entry-level and learning company policies and processes so they can develop the basic skills necessary to be successful in the job role. Their tasks are routine in nature, do not require decision-making and they work under close supervision.
Services and maintains Canon Solutions America supported products in accordance with Service and Parts Standards to achieve efficiency and a high level of customer satisfaction. Performs routine maintenance according to documented standards and assists with installations. Unresolved problems will be escalated in accordance with standard procedures.
– Reports to manager product failure trends and serviceability issues, with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate information and record keeping.
– Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
– Properly maintains all technical information, FSR’s, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
– Possesses good customer communication and satisfaction skills.
– Responsible for maintaining the performance of assigned machines.
– Responsible for maintaining performance at a level which helps to achieve the branch/district’s overall metric targets.
– High School diploma or equivalent required.
– Possess a basic understanding of internet environments. Successful completion of the 120-day introductory period and completion of the PDIF new hire class.
– Requires some travel (valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record necessary).
– Must be able to work in a 24×7 environment, perform shift work and do on-call rotations.
– Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers’ premises.
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus less than one year of related experience.
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
Open House Location & Times:
November 29, 2023 – 4-7pm
Canon Solutions America
4100 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Please stop in anytime between – 4pm and 7pm! Apply now for additional information.
Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., supplies industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. Our ultimate strength lies within the expertise of our people and a common culture that focuses on our customers. We’re in the business of helping organizations of all sizes, across all industries, discover ways to improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, consultative services, and document management and workflow solutions. We’ve reimagined results across the industry. Make your vision a reality with us today.