Custom Recruiting Event:
December 1st, 2020
Virtual / Video Interviews with the hiring managers.
Account Manager Openings!
Mobile and Shop Technician Openings (Diesel Mechanics)
About the hiring company:
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Position Details – Account Executive:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Highly prefer 5+ years` sales experience in construction machinery.
- Must have a passion for people and developing sales relationships.
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-motivated and a driven individual.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
Benefits package includes competitive base salary plus commission, bonus, company vehicle/fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, laptop, medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
Other interviews: Shop & Mobile Technicians:
Mobile or Shop Mechanic will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment or components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, electrical, computer and structural repairs including welding. Capable of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in both shop and field environment.
Mobile or Shop Mechanic will perform repairs in the shop or field and must be able to work on their own and require no supervision. Technician must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines. Technician will demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools. Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees. Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed.
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience and must have a good driving record to be considered as a Mobile Technician.
- Electric diagnosis and trouble-shooting, reading diagrams.
- Diesel engines (common rail systems electronics injectors/ Catalytic converter)
- Hydraulic diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Proficient with light and heavy equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and proficient in maintenance repair of light and heavy construction equipment.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns, diagnosis and provide estimated repairs for customers at Sonsray Machinery service center and at customer job sites
- Complete set of tools and possess tooling required by the service department.
- Test drive and/or inspect vehicles and equipment for wear, damage, or specific problems that might affect performance.
- Utilize computer diagnostic equipment.
- Provide after-hours technical service.
- Perform factory recommended preventative maintenance & inspection and factory authorized warranty work.
- Ensure guards and safety devices are functioning properly.
- Write clear parts requisitions and service write-ups.
- Enhance service department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide customer satisfaction by serving customers in a professional, speedy, and efficient manner
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Maintain current forklift operator training certification.
- Able to complete Case Construction level III technician training and achieve 80% competence or higher in the following macro areas:
- Electronic Service Tool
- Compact Excavators
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Tractor Loader Backhoes
- Wheel Loaders
- Case compaction equipment