Lynnwood Open House – July 7th, 2022
Please Pre-Register Now to RSVP
All Positions offer Base Salary + Bonus Potential
List of Employee Benefits are available here:
- Sales Manager
- Assistant Sales Manager (Management Trainee)
- Sales Representative
About the Open House:
United Career Fairs has partnered with Shane Co to power an open house for their Lynnwood location. This is an open invitation to meet key managers and employees from the company, view the store, network and have a formal interview. The event is free to attend. Please apply below.
The company is experiencing exciting growth and are adding to their management team. Career advancement opportunities are available
Why Work for Shane Co.?
Shane Co. is a family owned business and everyone who works in our organization is part of the family. This family point of view is exactly why we want to take care of you AND your family.
- We want driven and competitive people who help us satisfy our customers’ needs. In our stores, we do not sell on commission, we offer a competitive base rate and we bonus based on team performance.
- We focus on providing you a time off package that is very generous for retail! It is important for us to be available when our customers need us. Our store employees do work weekends and evenings. However, you accrue 3 weeks of vacation in your first year! In addition, you also earn 6 sick days per year. We are closed on 7 holidays (unlike most retailers), AND we pay you for one volunteer day per year! The longer you work with us, the more vacation time you earn.
- Unlike other companies who just offer low paying disability insurance to cover your major illness situations, we offer the ability to earn time off at FULL pay for the care of yourself or a family member! When your family needs you, we want you to be able to be there for them.
- We offer very competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as a 401 (k) plan with a company match, company paid life insurance, and flexible spending accounts for medical, daycare or mass transit commuting expense. We also offer a number of discounted voluntary benefits including long-term disability, life insurance for your dependents, pet insurance and even things like discounted travel and movie tickets!
- We have benefits focused on you AND any family member (Partner, children and even your parents!) including counseling, legal advice, assistance in finding appropriate medical specialists and even help in understanding medical bills!
- And, of course, we offer a generous discount in our stores or online for you AND your family members!
See a list of other Seattle area events here
Please Pre-Register Now