Private Recruiting Event – February 25th
Openings: Inside Sales Manager, Sales Consultant
Industry: Medical Technology, Wellness, Healthcare
Interviews are “by invitation only”
Inside Sales Manager Overview
We’re looking for an extraordinary Sales Manager who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, fun and amazing health based company and apply their talents as a proven leader to fulfill the company vision of helping millions of people support their health., We combine the latest research in Integrative medicine with cutting edge technology to assess and support people’s health. Reporting directly to our Chief of Sales this role will manage a growing inside sales team to meet our goal of continuing to get our FDA technology, and supporting products into as many people’s hands as possible.
You will be leading and managing an Internal Sales and Retention team based on a health scanning platform business and sales.
- You will be responsible for, and have direct, daily oversight of an internal sales team
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales goals
- Responsible for progressive improvement in sales team operations and efficiency through improved training, coaching, communication, etc
- You will hold the team to performance goals and metrics in place, keeping track on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; utilizing those metrics and trends to determine training, growth, and market expansion
- You will be mentoring an extraordinarily talented sales team members in the core aspects of Bioenergetics sales and service to practitioners
- Meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Define sales reporting specs (performance and call volume) for IT team to develop
- Support and provide effective phone selling skills and employee development combined with outbound oriented metrics and data to lead an effective sales team
- You will provide frequent feedback regarding performance and determine training needs for both the individual employees and team
We need someone to act as an innovative sales leader that can not only bring out the best of our current sales team, but keep them focused on their priorities and manage the current and expected ongoing growth. Expansion of and building the sales team skill set will be a top priority. Our organization values individuals who know when to ask for help.
Experience in training and coaching individuals to increase productivity with evidenced success to be part of a larger leadership team within a growing market.
Experience utilizing and driving key performance metrics to achieve company revenue goals through the use of best practices within sales and management to share with your team and have documented processes and plans.
Energetic and adaptive problem solving mindset to approach projects and daily team interactions with professionalism and enthusiasm.
Leadership skills to blend current successful team with new growth and expansion both within the American market and Internationally. Strategic experience for growth in collaboration with other departmental leaders and Executive Team to build the roadmap for new product development, launch, sales, field sales, business development, and high level practitioner support.
Strategic approaches to increasing daily efficiency and success of sales associates tasks, documentation, time blocking, routines, and progress towards goals
- Daily addressing and resolving account/practitioner based high level questions and needs
- Form tracking
- Audio recording/call supervision
- Script revisions/training
- Constant progress updates to sales and performance goals
- Call escalation and support
- Team morale building
- Lead by example on the floor and phones
Interests in markets that include specific areas such as biohacking, health technology, bioenergetics and mindfulness.
- 5+ years of sales & CS management experience or other related experience
- Experience managing a minimum of 10 direct reports; ability to manage growing team
- Careful over site and use of metrics/KPIs for team
- Previous experience of successfully driving revenue growth between 5m-50m
- Ability to hold sales team accountable to company revenue and performance goals
- Possesses high level of skills in organization and negotiating within sales
- Experienced with reviewing and interpreting sales data
- Passion for health and wellness
- Experience in training and coaching individuals
- 5 years of sales & CS management experience
- Managed a minimum of 10 direct reports & Supervisor/Team Lead
- Directly managed with a revenue of 5m-50m
- Flexibility in time to provider leadership coverage during international business market hours when needed
- A health and wellness focused mindset
- Local to the Tampa Bay area (33634) or willing to relocate; position is onsite at our Tampa office location, this position does not currently support remote capability
We’re looking for a Sales Consultant with both a strong ability to close qualified leads and a passion for health and wellness. This position is based in our Tampa, FL (33634) office and reports to our Inside Sales Manager.
Our sales team is responsible for nurture and conversion of leads. Our primary product is a clinical health analysis and therapy system, and we have healthy downstream revenue opportunities that are a core opportunity to expose. We are progressively developing new products and solutions which we’ll launch with your help.
- Establish initial contact with qualified leads through phone calls and email
- Nurture your leads through follow-up
- Maintain a relationship with your existing accounts and manage all interactions with them for the first 120 days and beyond
- Respond to inbound calls
- Maintain an accurate CRM record of all your assigned leads and accounts
- Create and provide reports of your activities and performance upon request
- Attend regular meetings with leadership, support and
- Collaborate with sales manager and marketing teams to improve quality of life for reps and customers alike
- Other sales-related duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience sales and telemarketing experience preferably in the medical field
- Comfortable cold calling and a demonstrable ability to close sales
- Major Plus: Experience working as a practitioner (specialties, areas of focus, and level of clinical experience can vary)
- Great communication skills
- Continuous training and development on a professional and personal level
- Computer and typing skills, the ability to navigate multiple screens
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Passionate about health and wellness
Interested candidates should pre-register below and contact Dan DeHaan at 224-333-2231 or via email email@example.com
This event is “by invitation only” .