Position Title: Account Executive
Job Level; Middle Career (2+ Years)
Interview for this position at the upcoming Career Fair in Indianapolis.
August 21st, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
3912 Vincennes Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Click Here to Pre-Register for Free
This is a job fair focused on sales and management opportunities in the Indianapolis area. This event connects job seekers with hiring managers from several companies in one location.This is not a “cattle call” career fair crowded with hundreds of other candidates and lines out the door. Candidates enjoy an intimate setting that begins with a short presentation from each hiring manager, to help them know which specific opportunities are a good fit.
About the position:
Cumulus Media, Inc. is the second largest and fastest growing radio broadcast company in the United States with 570 radio stations in 120 markets. If you are a hunter, and like working with like-minded sales professionals whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers then read on. Cumulus is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don’t wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management •Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Interested Candidates Should attend the career fair for an interview.