Title: Inside Sales Representative
Base Salary + Commissions
Career Growth Opportunities in the health/wellness industry
Location: Marina Del Ray, CA
Interviews are held at LA Sales and Management Career Fair
August 21st, 2018
1440 E Imperial Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
*Pre-register and attend for free.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The inside sales support role will be directly responsible for entering sales orders for the outside sales team. The role will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and opening new accounts. The representative will reach business targets through telephone, email, and webinar. This person will report directly to the National Sales Manager.
What does an Inside Sales Support Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Responsibilities. This position offers a salary and benefits.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate outside sales representatives for further development and closure
- Enter customer data and update and make changes to existing accounts in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order forms and or reports
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Perform effective in-person and online demos to prospects
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert to sales
- Attend periodic sales trainings where applicable
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Please note that this job description is designed to cover a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice. Employees who do not sustain the qualifications for this position may be subject to disciplinary action. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled (as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act) must be able to perform the essential job functions, as listed, either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation, to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
Please stop by the Los Angeles Career Fair on August 21st for your chance to interview with the hiring manager!