Medical Sales Opening – Washington DC
Interested Candidates should attend the upcoming career fair in Northern Virginia on July 18th.
July 18th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
11810 Sunrise Valley Dr
Reston, VA 20191
National Spine & Pain Centers, the nation’s largest interventional pain management practice, is seeking a Provider Liaison to cover the Roanoke, VA region!
The Provider Liaison is responsible for generating patient referrals from healthcare providers in the local community. The primary duties include development of individual center marketing plans designed to promote the NSPC brand, prospecting and developing relationships with referral sources, and maintaining a portfolio of prospective contacts and referral sources. This position will be accountable for meeting weekly, monthly and annual metrics related to potential and actual referrals.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Development or Healthcare-related fields required. One year of experience in marketing, sales, fundraising, or community outreach is a plus.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills required.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills and confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity is required.
- Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member and effectively communicate within different levels of an organization is required.
- Ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations is required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and vehicle for transportation – travel is required.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
National Spine & Pain Centers offers supportive management, a great working environment, competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer matched 401(k), holidays and PTO.
If you would like to join our team, please meet us at the upcoming career fair on July 18th in Reston VA. Register for free now